What games should I play ?

NeoRO
Go to solution Solved by LukeLinusFanFic,

I'm calling meh on half life. Sorry, it's just not that great a game, especially the first one. 

If you have a controller, I HIGHLY suggest playing the mass effect series. Amazing world, awesome gameplay, excellent characters you fall in love with...

Also Skyrim and Oblivion if you haven't tried them.

Hi.I don't know what games to play.I enjoyed the Metro series, far cry, the witcher, forza series, tomb raider series, but now i don't know what games to play.Suggestions ?

The last two series I enjoyed were Dark Souls and Shadow of Mordor. The first one is more challenging, the second one more story driven. Both would fit somewhat in the witcher / tomb raider category. In Dark Souls it does not matter which part you play first, in Shadow of Mordor I'd start with part 1.

Bioshock series, GTA series

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

3 minutes ago, seoz said:

How about Uncharted? You sound like you'd enjoy the story-driven aspect of it.

since he asked in PC gaming that would not work.

I'm calling meh on half life. Sorry, it's just not that great a game, especially the first one. 

If you have a controller, I HIGHLY suggest playing the mass effect series. Amazing world, awesome gameplay, excellent characters you fall in love with...

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

GTA, Saints Row for less serious gaming, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs (I frequently confuse the two), Grid and Project Cars are cool driving sims similar to Forza.

3 hours ago, Schakal_No1 said:

The last two series I enjoyed were Dark Souls and Shadow of Mordor. The first one is more challenging, the second one more story driven. Both would fit somewhat in the witcher / tomb raider category. In Dark Souls it does not matter which part you play first, in Shadow of Mordor I'd start with part 1.

I'm not into dark souls that much,but I think i'll try shadow of Mordor if you say it's story driven.Thanks! :D

2 hours ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

I think I might like mass effect,but the original one is kind of old.But I guess it's worth a shot. Thanks!

3 hours ago, NeoRO said:

I think I might like mass effect,but the original one is kind of old.But I guess it's worth a shot. Thanks!

Yup, the original you just gotta push through at times - They made a huge overhaul at me2. I suppose if you're really impatient or you don't have much time you can skip the first one and just watch the recap comic at the beginning of me2 (if you have that 1$ expansion). Granted, after you finish the series you'll want to go back and play it either way.

P.S If you do decide to play the original mass effect then remember AUTOSAVES ARE BASICALLY NON EXISTANT. You can lost progress of two hours if you're not careful (it happened to me more than once)

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

10 hours ago, NeoRO said:

I enjoyed the Metro series, far cry, the witcher, forza series, tomb raider series, but now i don't know what games to play.Suggestions ?

Here's 40 or so Story driven games that are currently on very decent sales and under $4.00 to get you goin'...

Make sure you buy Shadow of Mordor here... Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Bundle. It's a much better deal than what Steam has to offer and you get all the DLC. You get a Steam key from here btw. And be sure to download the free HD texture pack from the Steam DLC page of Shadow of Mordor once the game installs.