What monitor do you recommend for this build?And is this good build for 1080p +++60fps on ultra settings in any game??

Change that ram. You're going to want 2 8gb sticks.

Budget on the monitor? Size?

Honestly since it's just 1080p 60hz I'd just go on PC part picker and pick the monitor with the best reviews...

~Air Cooling Advocate~

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

Change that ram. You're going to want 2 8gb sticks.

Budget on the monitor? Size?

Honestly since it's just 1080p 60hz I'd just go on PC part picker and pick the monitor with the best reviews...

Oh I had before 2X8GB ram i must have accidently change it. My budget on monitor is around 300$ and size at least 24" but i plan later on upgrading so i want a good monitor 

What kind of games do you play? With a budget (and build) like that I'd push you towards 1080p 144hz.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

5 minutes ago, Votivee said:

What kind of games do you play? With a budget (and build) like that I'd push you towards 1080p 144hz.

I play games like csgo,dark soul, witcher, gta v etc. 

You can easily get 144fps in games (on lower settings in newer ones maybe) i'd save money and go for 144hz monitors, it's a huge difference in FPS games

The VG248QE is a fantastic monitor, I used two of them for two years until I got the two 1440p monitors I'm using now and loved them.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Just now, SpookyCitrus said:

The VG248QE is a fantastic monitor, I used two of them for two years until I got the two 1440p monitors I'm using now and loved them.

I second this. I also had dual VG248QE's and just sold them earlier this month.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

4 minutes ago, AfricanSoldier2167 said:

I recommend going to somewhere that has monitors on display like Bestbuy if you are in the US and test a curved monitor before going with one if you haven't already used one before, I was all for it when recently upgrading and got a pair of curved 1440p monitors, they were nice and a bit more expensive than the standard model that wasn't curved, I said screw it and went for it. I used them for just under the 30 day return period and could never get used to them the curve just threw me off while gaming and watching video content.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

I recommend going to somewhere that has monitors on display like Bestbuy if you are in the US and test a curved monitor before going with one if you haven't already used one before, I was all for it when recently upgrading and got a pair of curved 1440p monitors, they were nice and a bit more expensive than the standard model that wasn't curved, I said screw it and went for it. I used them for just under the 30 day return period and could never get used to them the curve just threw me off while gaming and watching video content.

My friend has curved screen and i liked it but i will probably take the one you recommended cus someone near my town is selling it really cheap