New best thermal interface

blastreaper101

I have been doing some research on internet lately, to learn which thermal paste is the best of the best and found out that the thermal grizzly kryonaut (for none electrical conductive) and the conductonaut (liquid metal) are NO LONGER the best thermal interface

https://tehnoblog.org/thermal-compounds-comparison-table-2019/

This is one source that show the W/mk and we clearly see that the Phobya NanoGrease Extreme is the new best none electrical conductive interface and the LT-100 Liquid Metal the new LM interface.

The thing is, there is no graphic review of these paste and I really want to see actual number under a controlled environement.

Do one of you guys have the difference in Celsius between these thermal paste and some old regular Arctic Silver 5 or even Kryonaut ? If not are you able to redirect me on a reliable source ?

Even there, it would be nice to see Linus make a video about the "NEW BEST THERMAL INTERFACE ?!?" Lol

I really don’t care about the 2-3 degrees I save for much more money though. More for enthusiasts.

Arctic Silver 5 really isn't that great, MX-4 is really a better baseline but I've found that generally most pastes perform the same or worse than MX-4.

I didn't find NT-H1 or NT-H2 to perform any different than MX-4. It was on LGA1366 which is a little larger and NT-H2 was found to work a little better on LGA2011. At most I found NT-H2 to perform the same but possibly spread the heat a little more evenly which could totally just be application too.

My advice is to just buy MX-4 unless it's not an option for your use case, money is better spent on a better cooler.

It's not about what you should buy or use, I just want to find the best (technically the one I precised) and by how many degree celsius different compare to other thermal interface.