Good 1st budget pc build ?

I want to build my first budget pc but dont know if i should get these parts, what do you think, is this good for the price ? 

Ram- 2x4 ddr4 corsair vengeance 2666 mhz

Cpu- Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Ssd(storage)- Crucial MX500 CT500MX500SSD1

Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Gpu - ASUS STRIX-GTX 1060-6 GB-GAMING ROG ddr5

Psu - EVGA 600 W1, 80+

Case - CiT Dark Soul Black Midi Case 

Screenshot_20190624-211434.png

Any chance you can do 2x8gb RAM? 8gb total memory is kinda the minimum nowadays...

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB

16 minutes ago, Cdflynn said:

EVGA 600 W1, 80+

You're gonna want a better PSU than this one, check out the Corsair CX450M or something.

Also, an RX 580 is more often than not cheaper than a GTX 1060 for the same performance, grab one of those instead.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You're gonna want a better PSU than this one, check out the Corsair CX450M or something.

Also, an RX 580 is more often than not cheaper than a GTX 1060 for the same performance, grab one of those instead.

I  thought 600w was more powerful than 450 w

Just now, Cdflynn said:

600 watts is indeed more power that the PSU can deliver.

What's more important, though, is PSU quality, and that base EVGA unit has very little quality. 450 watts does the job and then some, so you don't have to worry about your parts getting too little power.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Cdflynn said:

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

And which rx 580 is good for gaming 

1 minute ago, Cdflynn said:

And which rx 580 is good for gaming 

Any honestly, the model I recommend people avoid is the MSI armor because it cools poorly, but any of the other cheap models of RX 580 are totally fine. Maybe a Phantom Gaming from ASRock, or an XFX model. 

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Any honestly, the model I recommend people avoid is the MSI armor because it cools poorly, but any of the other cheap models of RX 580 are totally fine. Maybe a Phantom Gaming from ASRock, or an XFX model. 

19 minutes ago, Rhaemond said:

Any chance you can do 2x8gb RAM? 8gb total memory is kinda the minimum nowadays...

Agreed with both of these, 16Gb really is the minimum you want now adays, and it should last you, i bought my machine 6 years ago now, and 16GB is still good enough now, and a RX580 can be bought for a good price, even for an 8GB model, the rest of the system looks good, though i agree with the other posters, a better quality (silver or gold) PSU with a lower wattage is going to be better, though i would recommend a 500W just for future proofing

28 minutes ago, Cdflynn said:

I want to build my first budget pc but dont know if i should get these parts, what do you think, is this good for the price ? 

Ram- 2x4 ddr4 corsair vengeance 2666 mhz

Cpu- Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

Ssd(storage)- Crucial MX500 CT500MX500SSD1

Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Gpu - ASUS STRIX-GTX 1060-6 GB-GAMING ROG ddr5

Psu - EVGA 600 W1, 80+

Case - CiT Dark Soul Black Midi Case 

Screenshot_20190624-211434.png

You are going to want to get a 580 like @fasauceome said, cheaper and around same performance. Get at least 3000MHz speed ram because you are using ryzen. Check out the PSU tier list, self explanatory for good PSU choices. And also, if possible, try and get a better motherboard. You can get the ASRock Pro 4 for $64 at Newegg right now.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

Spoiler

Should i get the parts i listed but instaid of a 600w evga psu, get a 450w corsair psu

And instaid of a 1060 get a rx 580.

What is the best 580 to play games like rust or fortnite

6 minutes ago, Cdflynn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Should i get the parts i listed but instaid of a 600w evga psu, get a 450w corsair psu

And instaid of a 1060 get a rx 580.

What is the best 580 to play games like rust or fortnite

Yes for the first 2(sort of),and any Rx 580 but the armor version from MSI. Also, get the 1600, there really isn't a big difference, but it's cheaper by a good $20-$30. Also upgrade ram speed to at least 3000MHz. Ryzen likes fast ram, because it's tied to the infinity fabric, iirc, and it makes the communication between cores faster, and making the chip faster overall.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

5 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Yes for the first 2(sort of),and any Rx 580 but the armor version from MSI. Also, get the 1600, there really isn't a big difference, but it's cheaper by a good $20-$30. Also upgrade ram speed to at least 3000MHz. Ryzen likes fast ram, because it's tied to the infinity fabric, iirc, and it makes the communication between cores faster, and making the chip faster overall.

Ok thank you

Thank you all for your help

I really appreciate ot as its my first time wanting to build a pc

12 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Would this card be good for gaming? 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-11265-01-20G-Radeon-backplate-Graphics/dp/B071Y7CKM2/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=Rx+580&qid=1561410282&s=gateway&sr=8-4

2 minutes ago, Cdflynn said:

Yes I would trust sapphire as they make and graphics cards a lot.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

4 minutes ago, Cdflynn said:

I have had bad experiences with a sapphire radeon RX570... But I gotta admit, sapphire is one of the best brands when it comes to AMD GPUs and yes, that would be good for gaming.

Motherboard: MSI B450m Mortar Max

Processor: Ryzen 7 2700 w/ Wraith Prism

RAM: Klev Cras X 3200mhz 8gb x2

GPU:  Zotac Mini GeForce GTX 1070ti 8GB

PSU: Seasonic GX-750

Case: Inplay Robin 101 + 10 fans w/ hub and remote

Storage: Toshiba 1TB, Western Digital WD Green 1TB, Crucial BX500 480GB