Are there USB-C 10Gbe cards? Or Z390 mATX boards with 10Gbe onboard?

ionite

Asking if anyone knows of any USB-C 10Gbe cards or Z390 mATX boards with 10Gbe onboard? Currently using a SPF+ pcie card, but looks like it will obstruct GPU cooling in a SFF case that I'm moving to.

Found this: https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Thunderbolt-10GBase-T-Ethernet-Adapter/dp/B07GKD4ZCR/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=usb+c+to+ethernet+10gbps&qid=1561383232&s=gateway&sr=8-4 

BUT it requires that USB Type C to be Thunderbolt capable. Every "USB" Ethernet adapter I see is 1 Gbps only. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Looks like Sonnet has one that outputs to RJ45 as well as one that is SFP+. A bit pricey but decent reviews. 

Desktop: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 2400MHz | GTX 1070 EVGA FTW | 256GB NVMe + 1TB SSD

Primary Server: i9-9900K @ 5GHz | 128GB DDR4 2666MHz | GT 750 Ti | 1TB NVMe + 80TB HDD

Secondary Server: Xeon X5675 @ 3.1GHz | 96GB DDR3 1366MHz ECC | Quadro 2000 | 1TB SSD + 16TB HDD

Backup server (old desktop): i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz | GTX 660 MSI TF2 | 2TB SSD

1 minute ago, hgpot said:

Looks like Sonnet has one that outputs to RJ45 as well as one that is SFP+. A bit pricey but decent reviews. 

But the OP has to figure out if the Type C port is just USB or Thunderbolt. All the options seem to only support Thunderbolt. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

There is a 5Gbit for USB-C but it seems almost impossible to get hold of. https://amzn.to/2Xu6VHG

As mentioned, I don't think 10Gbit has been attempted outside of Thunderbolt as 10Gbit USB with power delivery would be required and frankly thunderbolt is more common than that.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) + GL.iNet GL-X3000/ Spitz AX WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

17 hours ago, Donut417 said:

But the OP has to figure out if the Type C port is just USB or Thunderbolt. All the options seem to only support Thunderbolt. 

All Z390 micro ATX motherboard USB C seems to be USB 3.1 Gen 2 unfortunately

17 hours ago, hgpot said:

SPF+ is nice, since that's what my ISP provides. But I can convert to 10GBASE-T on RJ45 also. Main thing is I'm having trouble finding a mATX Z390 board with thunderbolt as well :/

I guess my best option might be to use a PCIE extension to get my SPF card outside of the case.