Access Points

jc493900

Hello all,

I need help in a subject that i´m not very familiar with, and i don´t waste money in something that it will not serve.

So, i have my ISP Router that i cannot change, and i need some access points in some areas of the house that are not cover by that router. I will need atleast like 3 or 4 AP´s that will work good (i don´t care much about the money), but the problem is that i have 2 networks created in my main router (Normal wi-fi network and Guest wi-fi network) and in the Normal wi-fi network i can access some shares in my computer, but in the Guest wi-fi network i can´t, and i want access points that allow me to copy the same rules of my main router. When i use cable it´s ok, cause its my main network. The problem is on wi-fi, because at the moment i have some routers working as AP´s that in the guest network i still can access the shares.

Is there anything that can help me here? 

Thanks in advance to everyone,

Cheers.

Ubiquity UniFi access points are the best I've used for this sort of setup. They are semi professional and are not that cheap (also not that expensive either), but offer fantastic speeds and coverage and work with both Guest networks and Mesh so that you are never out of coverage (seemless roaming between APs). 

most (if not all) ISP routers can be in bridged mode, talk to your carrier to see if you can use this mode to only have 1 mesh network