Weird problem with headphone or audio jack

seekndestroy0501
Go to solution Solved by seekndestroy0501,

Just plugged the headphone in to the back of my computer, i didn't even know there was ports there too xD , now i have 0 problems

New headphones, when i apply force both sides work properly but can't hear voices only music, otherwise right channel doesn't work, most likely headphone jack/port issue right? what i do now im poor

You can try to clean headphone jack port with Q-tip very carefully. Got mine work with this method.

Just now, eemunni said:

You can try to clean headphone jack port with Q-tip very carefully. Got mine work with this method.

you mean like put Q-tip into the port i would plug in my headphone? with wet or dry one

Just now, seekndestroy0501 said:

you mean like put Q-tip into the port i would plug in my headphone? with wet or dry one

Yes i meant into port. And with dry one.

Just now, eemunni said:

Yes i meant into port. And with dry one.

alright i will try right now, and the port seems loose and moves a bit inside, is that normal or a problem i can fix?

2 minutes ago, seekndestroy0501 said:

alright i will try right now, and the port seems loose and moves a bit inside, is that normal or a problem i can fix?

How much it does move inside? Little or very much? If it moves very much solder might be broken.

Just now, eemunni said:

How much it does move inside? Little or very much? If it moves very much it might be broken.

yeah2 ty for advice, i will try it in few minutes or hours, im unable to move at the moment or my life might be in danger

Just plugged the headphone in to the back of my computer, i didn't even know there was ports there too xD , now i have 0 problems