Phone under $260

Mr_Argon

Hi all

I'm looking for a new phone, as the title suggests. I'm looking for something with a 1080p screen and has the performance to handle it. It needs to have at least 3GB of RAM (my current phone has 2GB and it runs out so easily). I've had the Xiaomi Pocophone recommended to me, and that's slightly higher than my price range. It needs to be under 260USD or 400NZD.

Honor 8X, its 200USD here in america

2340x1080p screen dual 20mp+2mp camera, decent processor between snapdragon 660 and 670 performance, 64GB base + 4GB ram

only con I can think of is the shitty micro-usb, but it does have 10W charging which is better than the stock iphone xs/xr charger (5W)

I also recently bought a phone in that price range (200 €).

I don´t think it is worth buying a newly released phone in this price range because older flagship models lose so fast value. I personally like refurbished but that is up to you.

You can get 2017 flagship models within your price range.

33 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I also recently bought a phone in that price range (200 €).

I don´t think it is worth buying a newly released phone in this price range because older flagship models lose so fast value. I personally like refurbished but that is up to you.

You can get 2017 flagship models within your price range.

Could you give me a few examples please?

5 hours ago, Mr_Argon said:

Could you give me a few examples please?

If you decide to pick used androids make sure they're either Pixels or part of the android one program, so they get updates for longer. If you buy new, then an Honor is your best bet. The Honor 8x seems like the best option