Perfect mouse? (w/sniper button)

Psittac

I thought I would see if anyone can give me suggestions of a perfect mouse.  I have at least 4 gaming mice and love something from each of them.  I have small hands and use a palm grip.  My regular mouse has been the Corsair M65pro rgb as I love how it fits in my hand and the sensor is amazing and I love the sniper button but the tip of my thumb just barely touches it so it's basically useless (*edit: I have to put my palm all the way onto the mouse to use the sniper button which feels un-natural as I have to grip it really hard).  I went and got the Corsair Harpoon and it's light weight and smaller for my hands but no sniper button and the sensor isn't nearly as good as the m65.  Right now I'm using a Logitech G502 which fit's my small hands very well and I'm using one of the buttons as a sniper button but again, I have to move my thumb up higher than I'd like to press it.  Also it was to heavy but I just figured out that it has weights so I just took those out and I'm going to get some time in with it.  I also have a razer mouse, think it's the deathadder, but considering it was one of three mice I got around the same time the horrible liftoff it gave on default settings was enough for me to put it in a drawer somewhere and not even mess with trying to change a setting, I don't even know where it is right now.

Basically I want something like the m65 or g502 with a sniper button that my thumb can reach and it needs a high quality sensor, bonus points for it being light weight.

Open-Back - Sennheiser 6xx - Focal Elex - Phillips Fidelio X3 - Harmonicdyne Zeus -  Beyerdynamic DT1990 - *HiFi-man HE400i (2017) - *Phillips shp9500 - *SoundMAGIC HP200

Semi-Open - Beyerdynamic DT880-600 - Fostex T50RP - *AKG K240 studio

Closed-Back - Rode NTH-100 - Meze 99 Neo - AKG K361-BT - Blue Microphones Lola - *Beyerdynamic DT770-80 - *Meze 99 Noir - *Blon BL-B60 *Hifiman R7dx

On-Ear - Koss KPH30iCL Grado - Koss KPH30iCL Yaxi - Koss KPH40 Yaxi

IEM - Tin HiFi T2 - MoonDrop Quarks - Tangzu Wan'er S.G - Moondrop Chu - QKZ x HBB - 7HZ Salnotes Zero

Headset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 V2 + xbox adapter - *Sennheiser Game One - *Razer Kraken Pro V2

DAC S.M.S.L SU-9

Class-D dac/amp Topping DX7 - Schiit Fulla E - Fosi Q4 - *Sybasonic SD-DAC63116

Class-D amp Topping A70

Class-A amp Emotiva A-100 - Xduoo MT-602 (hybrid tube)

Pure Tube amp Darkvoice 336SE - Little dot MKII - Nobsound Little Bear P7

Audio Interface Rode AI-1

Portable Amp Xduoo XP2-pro - *Truthear SHIO - *Fiio BTR3K BTR3Kpro 

Mic Rode NT1 - *Antlion Mod Mic - *Neego Boom Mic - *Vmoda Boom Mic

Pads ZMF - Dekoni - Brainwavz - Shure - Yaxi - Grado - Wicked Cushions

Cables Hart Audio Cables - Periapt Audio Cables

Speakers Kef Q950 - Micca RB42 - Jamo S803 - Crown XLi1500 (power amp class A)

*given as gift or out of commission

Have you tried that Logitech G402?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

54 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

corsair nightsword (jesus that name makes me cringe a bit). 18000 dpi, dedicated sniper button around same weight as m65 pro rgb

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/FPS-Fast-Action-Mice/NIGHTSWORD-RGB-Tunable-FPS-MOBA-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9306011-NA

This one has shape similar to Logitech G403/703, right handed, the profile and the hump/curve looks similar to G403/703, for me this kind of shape feels amazing under my hand grip, perfect ergonomic. I use palm grip.

If this Nightsword is a wireless and doesnt have that flashy "gaming" looks, I would get this over my current G703. Because it has more buttons. Simple sleek and unassuming looks is prefered, but with more buttons is a plus.

Seeing it's a wired and 119gr without cable and accesories, it's a heavy mouse. Imagine if its plugged the wire and have >119gr + cable drags.. Ugh..!

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

27 minutes ago, _Hustler_One_ said:

cable drags

theres always a bungee, and wireless increases weight more due to batteries. its only 10-15% heavier than the G703.

23 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

theres always a bungee, and wireless increases weight more due to batteries. its only 10-15% heavier than the G703.

I have my bungee laying on the shelf collecting dust. I converted myself to wireless peripherals, except keyboard. ?

The weight without cable is kind of on the heavier side and considering it's a wired. It should be less than 100gr as a wired mouse.

This Nightsword has really nice features I admit. I think OP should get this one if he have bungee and fits his hand grip and style. It's a good value for what it features really..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

The reason why the sniper button is placed far away (urrgghh my English!) 

Is to avoid accidental pressing when you are moving your mouse. Its pretty common on fps mouse because you know.. Fps player will often move their hand at high speed. 

You need a mouse that has a movable/replaceable side button and AFAIK that mouse is razer Naga trinity, it comes with 3 modular side button variant. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore