PC beeps about 40-ish times then turns off after cleaning

Bouzoo
Cleaned my gfs pc with canned air, took each component out for that, now it won't boot. It beeps for 40-ish times really fast, then turns off. It's not the RAM or graphics card, not the PSU. I figured probably CPU, but no pins bent, back of CPU is cleaned, just for good measure cleared with Isopropyl, mounted the stock cooler 3 times with new paste, nothing helps. Cleared CMOS as well. Literally pulled out and back in all cables.

i5 4460
Gigabyte H97M-D3H
2x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite
FSP Aurum S 600W (tried it with a Seasonic S12 II)

I'm open for any ideas.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

3 minutes ago, starcoaster said:

what faulting steps have you done on the RAM?

Everything. Both out, one out, different slots. Since it happens with no ram discontinued that.

Those sprays are good but when they are full and you spray on an angle, some times liquid get off, so you really have to wait quite a bit to reassemble it

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Just now, starcoaster said:

okay, have you consulted your manual about what the beep code means? 40 beeps iss just a timeout before it restarts, but the rapid beeping should be in the motherboard manual as to what it could mean

That code doesn't exist sadly.

https://ddr4motherboard.com/beepcodes/GIGABYTE-GA-H97M-D3H-REV.-1.0

I have a feeling it might be a static error with case or something.

Just now, Constantin said:

Those sprays are good but when they are full and you spray on an angle, some times liquid get off, so you really have to wait quite a bit to reassemble it

Sprayed it about 2 hours ago though. I don't go full in, in small intervals so it doesn't start freezing and cause condensation.

Just now, starcoaster said:

it might be a pain in the ass, but can you grab us a video recording so we can hear the audio from the thing?

Can you see the link in the OP? Sound should be there. I am gonna try and discharge the whole system either way.

1 minute ago, starcoaster said:

can you make a check of your EPS and ATX power connectors?

Unplugged all of them multiple times and plugged them in. EPS works on other system which is sadly not LGA 1150 to cross check the CPU.

Reassembling didn't help, still the same.