Dual monitors not displaying full resolution - Integrated and dedicated graphics card

epond83

I have a Dell M4800 with Windows 7 and a Quadro K2100M.

I upgraded to dual 1440 monitors (Dell S3219D). My laptop is hooked up to a docking station and the monitors are hooked up to the docking station also.

One monitor will run at 1440 but the other will only run at 1080. I can't get both at 1440!

When I go to the nvidia setting I can see one is being run from the dedicated graphics and one is on the integrated graphics ( see attached).

I'm assuming I need both on the dedicated card to get them both at 1440. How do I accomplish this?

monitor.jpg

You can't change resolution on the display settings?

change display settings > resolution

AMD 5900x, 2x16GB ( G.skill F4-3600C16 ), Radeon VII, Radeon 570,  Corsair 1200i , SSD 240/500GB, HDD 640GB,1TB,5TB, 1TB NVME. Lian li 011Dyanmic XL, big ass LTT mouse-pad & stealth water bottle

No, one monitor, I can change to 1440, the other I can only change to 1080.

The first thing I did was try to change the resolution, once that didn't work I started digging around.

What is your laptop screen resolution set on?

Maybe the resolution is linked to screen 2

What if you change your primary screen, remove it from 2 and set it to 1 or 3?

AMD 5900x, 2x16GB ( G.skill F4-3600C16 ), Radeon VII, Radeon 570,  Corsair 1200i , SSD 240/500GB, HDD 640GB,1TB,5TB, 1TB NVME. Lian li 011Dyanmic XL, big ass LTT mouse-pad & stealth water bottle