Meshify C V.S. Eclipse P600S

FineVisionz

Meshify C V.S. Eclipse P600S

I am looking for a case with good airflow and that provides good water cooling support.

Based on features, which would you chose and why?         

37 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I think you're looking for the Meshify S2

I actually don't like the Meshify S2.  I would choose the Meshify C hands down, but I don't like how there isn't a lot of room between the top and the mobo to fit a 240mm AIO on the top of the case.  I'm not going with a 240mm AIO yet, but I would like to have the option in the future.  Also, it sounds like the Meshify C tends to have higher thermals than most cases.

1 hour ago, FineVisionz said:

I actually don't like the Meshify S2.  I would choose the Meshify C hands down, but I don't like how there isn't a lot of room between the top and the mobo to fit a 240mm AIO on the top of the case.  I'm not going with a 240mm AIO yet, but I would like to have the option in the future.  Also, it sounds like the Meshify C tends to have higher thermals than most cases.

Then you're definitely not going to like the Meshify C. It's significantly smaller and has barely any room to handle water cooling comfortably 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

The Meshify S2 vs P600S is a much fairer comparison (see my blog post in my signature)

A tight rad fit at the top is common for most cases, so if that's an Issue for you the P600S will be a stand out. The only thing is the P600s is much larger than the Meshify C, but seeing as you currently have an Air 540, the size probably isn't a concern for you.

If I were you, I'd probably get the P600S (unless you want a smaller case). It's a great case overall

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The Meshify S2 vs P600S is a much fairer comparison (see my blog post in my signature)

A tight rad fit at the top is common for most cases, so if that's an Issue for you the P600S will be a stand out. The only thing is the P600s is much larger than the Meshify C, but seeing as you currently have an Air 540, the size probably isn't a concern for you.

If I were you, I'd probably get the P600S (unless you want a smaller case). It's a great case overall

So, it seems to be between the Meshify S2 and the P600S as the Meshify C is just too tight.  Especially since I want to run a dual 240mm AIO setup.  One 240mm radiator for CPU and one 240mm radiator for GPU.

40 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

So, it seems to be between the Meshify S2 and the P600S as the Meshify C is just too tight.  Especially since I want to run a dual 240mm AIO setup.  One 240mm radiator for CPU and one 240mm radiator for GPU.

I mean it will fit if that's your concern. But you wont have as much room as you would in the S2 or the P600S.

@For Science!'s current build uses a Meshify C with a 240 rad and a 360 rad (both 27mm thick). 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 6/19/2019 at 2:44 AM, Radioactive Snowman said:

I would go with the P600s, meshify c is just too small for me 

What's the length of the PSU window?