System High CPU usage while more or less idle

Krup
Just now, Krup said:

I did a malwarebytes scan and this is what i got.

mal.png

Kill it with fire.

2 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Vsserv is bit defender and it is eating ~1gb of the total memory allocation.

Filesystem caches do not show up here.

Also, Chrome is known to eat memory for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Ok also if bit defender is problem for high ram, then is that cause of like problems with latest windows update as i want to have bit defender installed

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

Kill it with fire.

What were they?

Just now, Krup said:

Ok also if bit defender is problem for high ram, then is that cause of like problems with latest windows update as i want to have bit defender installed

If the problems go away without BD, its possible it may have a bug related to things that changed in Windows with the update.

Honestly, I have not seen any 3rd party AV suite that is hands down better than Windows Defender.  They just eat more resources for the feeling of security.

11 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

If the problems go away without BD, its possible it may have a bug related to things that changed in Windows with the update.

Honestly, I have not seen any 3rd party AV suite that is hands down better than Windows Defender.  They just eat more resources for the feeling of security.

about to unistall BD, this is how it looks just before. while its idle.idle.png.ca54be95fd4cf772f76e6fba51e8aa7b.png

16 minutes ago, Krup said:

What were they?

Not 100% sure, but drivers have kernel level access.  If YOU dont know what they are they should not be there.

36 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Not 100% sure, but drivers have kernel level access.  If YOU dont know what they are they should not be there.

I unistall BD and this how i looks. I also have 1 year of BD so i kinda want to use it. Also i think there still might be the problem where downloading to my hdd makes system cpu usage high.

rams.png

6 minutes ago, Krup said:

I unistall BD and this how i looks. I also have 1 year of BD so i kinda want to use it. Also i think there still might be the problem where downloading to my hdd makes system cpu usage high.

rams.png

Actually think its all better, either newest update of BD is buggy or some conflicting with newest windows update.

32 minutes ago, Krup said:

rams.png

Buying AV is honestly a waste at this point, from my experience.  They just slow your computer down and make you feel better while not actually doing much better than the standard Windows tools.