New LTT intro?

ThatGuySam

Just wondering when is LTT getting a new intro, since they have had the new logo for a while?

I hadn't thought about this until just now but you're right, they've had the current one for years at this point... longer actually than they had the previous one if I'm remembering correctly.  Could be a case of them also not realizing how long it's been... this kind of thing can sneak up on you lol.  Or they might be keeping it on purpose for brand recognition or something.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

They showed one on a video a few months back, I think on a special Floatplane only video maybe? One is coming, just still being fleshed out. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

HardwareUnboxed's previous one ._.

That cheesy pr0n music?

Just now, VegetableStu said:

.... how does one get off with this music....?

My bad, the outro music is the cheesy one.

Yeah, I hope they change it soon. I'm getting bored.

--Dominik W

(What else do you need, this is just a signature, plus I have them disabled 😅)

If they change it, I want it to be something better.  I don't think that what they showed on the live stream was better, but it was without sound so that might be part of the problem.  I think their best bet would be to come up with a few possible intros and either take a week where each video that week had a different intro and then take a poll or otherwise listen to feedback.  Or they could release a video that was just different possible intros and let us vote on which intro to switch to or to just keep the "iconic" intro they are using now.

I still quite like it and always read the bit of text they put at the end of each intro sequence...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro