Cheap Wireless Mouse

ShadySocks

I'm looking for a wireless mouse I can play fps games on for as cheap as possible. Hopefully under $20 and without a gamery aesthetic. Any suggestions/feedback are appreciated. Thank you :)

I bought this mouse a few months back, seems to have good range and a pretty good feel in the hand.

I personally wouldn't use it for gaming, as my M65 Pro is my daily driver, but if you're not accustomed to gaming mice it'll serve you well.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

Just now, BigDamn said:

I bought this mouse a few months back, seems to have good range and a pretty good feel in the hand.

I personally wouldn't use it for gaming, as my M65 Pro is my daily driver, but if you're not accustomed to gaming mice it'll serve you well.

I'll look at that one, but I doubt it has a good enough sensor to keep up with FPS games

1 minute ago, ShadySocks said:

I'll look at that one, but I doubt it has a good enough sensor to keep up with FPS games

I'd agree, but in this price range it'll be tough to find one that can. What I can say for that mouse is that is feels really good in the hand and uses decent material, especially considering the price.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

2 minutes ago, BigDamn said:

I'd agree, but in this price range it'll be tough to find one that can. What I can say for that mouse is that is feels really good in the hand and uses decent material, especially considering the price.

The MG001 is my current choice, and hits all the boxes.

For 20? I don't think so, wireless mice are expensive especially gaming one. 

The best option you can get is the G305 I know it's not 20 usd but it worth every penny. 

Otherwise just get a wired mouse, you won't be able to find a good wireless mouse at that price range, at least not for gaming. The sensor, response time, battery life won't be good. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

For 20? I don't think so, wireless mice are expensive especially gaming one. 

The best option you can get is the G305 I know it's not 20 usd but it worth every penny. 

Otherwise just get a wired mouse, you won't be able to find a good wireless mouse at that price range, at least not for gaming. The sensor, response time, battery life won't be good. 

How about the G602? It is about $10 cheaper than the g305.

Also, I like the shape of the g305 because I currently use a razer deathadder.

8 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

How about the G602? It is about $10 cheaper than the g305.

Also, I like the shape of the g305 because I currently use a razer deathadder.

Really? It has the same sensor but was released years ago. 

If the shape doesn't bother you either one is fine

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

11 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Really? It has the same sensor but was released years ago. 

If the shape doesn't bother you either one is fine

I'm probably going to go with the g305 because the g602's weight seems scary. Luckily, I will probably have the chance to buy both before I buy.

7 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

I'm probably going to go with the g305 because the g602's weight seems scary. Luckily, I will probably have the chance to buy both before I buy.

Find the store that let you try the mouse if you can. That would make things easier for you. 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

2 hours ago, ShadySocks said:

HI sorry I miss interpret that, G602 didn't use Hero sensor but it was AM010 by Avago, it has worse battery life and worse performance it was outdated. 

I was mistaken it for G603. 

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

32 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

HI sorry I miss interpret that, G602 didn't use Hero sensor but it was AM010 by Avago, it has worse battery life and worse performance it was outdated. 

I was mistaken it for G603. 

Is it a dealbreaker? Battery life doesn't really bother me but performance does.

3 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

Is it a dealbreaker? Battery life doesn't really bother me but performance does.

Yeah. I Uhh am sorry... The performance is well.. Not that bad actually but it can spin out at high speed and jitter at a very slow movement..

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]