K65 Lux Bios Not Working?

RandomGu123
Go to solution Solved by RandomGu123,
4 minutes ago, RandomGu123 said:

I dont know what happened, but yesterday my RGB profile reset to the default and I cannot change it in ICUE, I select all keys to be a static colour and it changes nothing, and ive broken it further somehow?

Now, If I flip the BIOS switch to 1,2,4 or 8 the keyboard is just all red but Q and 1 are white and 2,3 and 4 are not lighting up at all. But if i flip onto the Left most bios, without a number it is all fine and my keyboard is all  Blue how it was before..

It seems to have somehow fixed itself? Literally went to the kitchen and came back to it working fine?

I dont know what happened, but yesterday my RGB profile reset to the default and I cannot change it in ICUE, I select all keys to be a static colour and it changes nothing, and ive broken it further somehow?

Now, If I flip the BIOS switch to 1,2,4 or 8 the keyboard is just all red but Q and 1 are white and 2,3 and 4 are not lighting up at all. But if i flip onto the Left most bios, without a number it is all fine and my keyboard is all  Blue how it was before..

4 minutes ago, RandomGu123 said:

It seems to have somehow fixed itself? Literally went to the kitchen and came back to it working fine?