Video encoding passthrough

I'm sure this is t exactly practical, but I want to know if its possible.

I have my gaming PC, and I have an elgato HD60s hookes up to it.

I also have my streaming PC that I use a Quadro P400 to encode the video from the elgato

I also have a decent laptop with multiple USB 3.0 ports.

I was wondering if it was possible to have the laptop be the middleman, where it would take the signal from the elgato, do some really light encoding (high speed high bandwith), and output the video signal from the second usb 3.0 port, to be sent to the streaming PC to do the final encoding. 

I know for a fact I would need software to do so, but does anyone know any software that can output video from a usb device?

Short verison:

How to make a laptop output video via USB 3.0 so that a computer connected to it could take in that data as a "Video Output Device"

There is NDI which allows you to stream a raw capture data over network to another computer : https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-ndi-newtek-ndi™-integration-into-obs-studio.528/

So you can use NDI on your gaming computer and stream the capture data to your high power pc into OBS and OBS can then encode the stuff.

If needed, you can add a second network card into your gaming PC and your streaming PC to have a 1 gbps link between computers.

A 1920x1080 NV12/YV12 frame uses around 5 MB or 40 mbps ... uncompressed 1080p 30 fps will use around 1.2 gbps but I think the NDI plugin uses some compression, making transfer over 1 gbps ethernet card doable.

Video says the stream is around 150mbps