PC Black screen

AidenTheBotLol

I have a intel i5 8400 with a gtx 1070 that has 16gb (8x2) ram.

As of very recently my PC will boot but will not give any of my three monitors a signal, my headset get audio, my mouse and keyboard get power, and the pc has its normal ammount of lights.

I can't boot into bios to fix this as there is no signal and there is no way for me to access the OS because of this issue.

I have tried reseting the cmos, pulling sticks of ram/one stick of ram and to no prevail. I only thing that I can think of that will cause this issue is the latest windows update that I downloaded so any help is appreatiated.

Extra specs: MSI B360M mobo, western digital sdds, seagate hdd, xpg ram, and other info I am willing to provide. If you want to dm me on discord to help me my username and tag is TTVNotShelterMan#0001.

TL;DR PC not sending signals to monitors

Have you tried re-seating the GPU? How about motherboard video outputs?

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

It may be turning on but that doesn't necessarily mean it's posting, there are two other things you can try, hook it up to just ONE monitor when booting it up and see if it posts or anything comes up on the display if that still doesn't work take the GPU out and boot from the on-board graphics and see if it posts and displays. Sounds like it could be a bad GPU.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

39 minutes ago, Fixinit1 said:

Have you tried re-seating the GPU? How about motherboard video outputs?

I will have to try.

1 hour ago, ShelterMan said:

I have a intel i5 8400 with a gtx 1070 that has 16gb (8x2) ram.

As of very recently my PC will boot but will not give any of my three monitors a signal, my headset get audio, my mouse and keyboard get power, and the pc has its normal ammount of lights.

I can't boot into bios to fix this as there is no signal and there is no way for me to access the OS because of this issue.

I have tried reseting the cmos, pulling sticks of ram/one stick of ram and to no prevail. I only thing that I can think of that will cause this issue is the latest windows update that I downloaded so any help is appreatiated.

Extra specs: MSI B360M mobo, western digital sdds, seagate hdd, xpg ram, and other info I am willing to provide. If you want to dm me on discord to help me my username and tag is TTVNotShelterMan#0001.

TL;DR PC not sending signals to monitors

Turns out my gpu is dead 

34 minutes ago, ShelterMan said:

Turns out my gpu is dead 

How did you determine this? Did you try it in another computer?

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X