18650 for Cam

stefs
And this battery:

On description is write that cam should work for months. But, for me, it works less than a day.
Seller told to me that i cam only support flat batteries. My question for you is, can this be truth?
I heard that flat and button is same batteries?
Thanks.

23 minutes ago, stefs said:
On description is write that cam should work for months. But, for me, it works less than a day.

It would work for months if it was receiving full sunlight 24/7. However, that's obviously not possible because there are things like clouds, and nights... So, yeah, it was an obvious lie. Use some common sense and don't believe everything these Chinese sellers claim.

25 minutes ago, stefs said:

Seller told to me that i cam only support flat batteries. My question for you is, can this be truth?

The seller meant that there's no room for 18650's inside, only those flat lipo-cells fit in there and the dimensions are mentioned in the description. If you could fit 18650's in there, they'd obviously work just the same.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

42 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

It would work for months if it was receiving full sunlight 24/7. However, that's obviously not possible because there are things like clouds, and nights... So, yeah, it was an obvious lie. Use some common sense and don't believe everything these Chinese sellers claim.

The seller meant that there's no room for 18650's inside, only those flat lipo-cells fit in there and the dimensions are mentioned in the description. If you could fit 18650's in there, they'd obviously work just the same.

I fit but barely, it not have enerything space left, its tightened to the max. Because its 4 or 5mm larger.