Pc not working

Hello ive jsur finishing building my friends pc he bought the parts used from our local store and ebay the specs are 

450w psu 

8gb ddr3

Lga1155

I5 2500

Gtx 760 

I dont know what the problem is the pc worked fine after i installed windows onto the 60gb ssd

Then after downlaoding some stuff the screen went balck and said it has no signal i wasnt able to boot the pc again after this it would only go to bios or show the windows loading logo then say not signal after i reinstalled windows and it work fine again for abour 30mins then same.thing happened im not sure whats wrong with it any one can help?

Ive tried plugging in a hdd with windows 10 but 

Still nothing it jsut said i needed to repair windows. 

All temps are fine gpu is at 25c and cpu is at 35c

check and see if there are any driver updates for the GPU and download them onto a formatted USB then put that USB in the new computer and try to update inside the UFEI. I had a similar issue once and that solved it.

Only thing I can think of is drivers/updates, or a bad SSD or GPU. If you bought the SSD used it could be the problem. Were any of the parts tested before purchase? Obviously you can't with the ones from ebay, but the ones bought locally?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Aparently so but i doubt it thats y i was thinking maybe its cpu or ram but ive tried plug in a ssd from another pc and still didnt work