Hard disk not working

Ricky9852

Hi my WD elements 2tb hard disk fell from a table of height about 25 inch. After that I tried to plug it into the USB port and it worked fine, I was also able to copy data. But after some time it stopped responding. The light was constant, not blinking. I tried many times but it wasn't not readable. The next day morning I plugged it in and it was working again and light was blinking. But again it stopped responding. And at some time interval(about 10-15mins) it is making a sound. Please tell me if the data is recoverable. 

10 minutes ago, Ricky9852 said:

Hi my WD elements 2tb hard disk fell from a table of height about 25 inch. After that I tried to plug it into the USB port and it worked fine, I was also able to copy data. But after some time it stopped responding. The light was constant, not blinking. I tried many times but it wasn't not readable. The next day morning I plugged it in and it was working again and light was blinking. But again it stopped responding. And at some time interval(about 10-15mins) it is making a sound. Please tell me if the data is recoverable. 

Try using program called "Cristal Disk Info". It will tell you if the disk is destroyed or not.

23 hours ago, Amforev said:

Try using program called "Cristal Disk Info". It will tell you if the disk is destroyed or not.

I used it, but it is not detecting the hard disk