Multiple OSs in VM - How to set up

I saw this video 

and I thought this sounded great! She doesn't actually mention how to do this. Do I use something like OpenNebula? Use a Hypervisor?

I would like to have Windows, OSX, and Linux on multiple VMs and just switch for whatever I am doing. (Windows for gaming, OSX for video editing, and Linux for basic office tasks).

So, is there some guide I can read or video to watch which explains the ins and outs? I use virtualbox in my windows PC, but this is different. It looked like you install this Host/Server OS and install your VMs onto it.

Any help is appreciated.

Usually people use KVM for this sort of stuff, there are guides (especially for Windows) but MacOS is not easy to tame. Also you'd need a separate graphics card for each VM if you want close to native performance.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I read somewhere she was using Proxmox. Can I use this for free without having to worry about updates? I know you need a sub to access their forum. No idea what Enterprise repository is.

3 hours ago, Xa3phod said:

I read somewhere she was using Proxmox. Can I use this for free without having to worry about updates? I know you need a sub to access their forum. No idea what Enterprise repository is.

Yeah, she is using proxmox alright just go to youtube and search for proxmox tutorials  or walkthroughs