Advice on CyberPower PC

Has anyone here bought from CyberPower PC  before? They’re selling a pre-built which includes AMD Ryzen 7 2700, Nvidia RTX 2080 for just £1300. Is it worth it? Will it last long? Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Lifelessgamer122 said:

Has anyone here bought from CyberPower PC  before?

I've owned a CP PC for almost 3 years now. My PSU was the only worry I had going in because it's a Korean aftermarket 80+ but that worry faded away completely as I have had zero issues with it. People always tell me to upgrade it but I never have and it's been going as strong as can be. The motherboard I got with mine is just a B150M so I'm stuck with one RAM speed and I can't do any overclocking. I knew that going in so it has been great to me. Overall, I absolutely love my PC and can highly recommend CyberPowerPC.

Do you have a link to that particular PC? I can't tell if it's worth it unless I see all the parts. You'e already at $900+ dollars with that Ryzen 7 2700/RTX 2080. For $600 more dollars, it best come with some more quality parts.

1 hour ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

I've owned a CP PC for almost 3 years now. My PSU was the only worry I had going in because it's a Korean aftermarket 80+ but that worry faded away completely as I have had zero issues with it. People always tell me to upgrade it but I never have and it's been going as strong as can be. The motherboard I got with mine is just a B150M so I'm stuck with one RAM speed and I can't do any overclocking. I knew that going in so it has been great to me. Overall, I absolutely love my PC and can highly recommend CyberPowerPC.

Do you have a link to that particular PC? I can't tell if it's worth it unless I see all the parts. You'e already at $900+ dollars with that Ryzen 7 2700/RTX 2080. For $600 more dollars, it best come with some more quality parts.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyberpower-Warrior-i7-1070-Gaming-PCI/dp/B079C114J8

However I made up my mind and I’ll probably be looking elsewhere. Appreciate your help though :)

2 hours ago, Lifelessgamer122 said:

Has anyone here bought from CyberPower PC  before? They’re selling a pre-built which includes AMD Ryzen 7 2700, Nvidia RTX 2080 for just £1300. Is it worth it? Will it last long? Thanks in advance

Do you not want to build it yourself? From what I see with the specs, You can build it for much cheaper. 

You are paying a premium for it being "Prebuilt" 

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

1 hour ago, K i a r a said:

Do you not want to build it yourself? From what I see with the specs, You can build it for much cheaper. You are paying a premium for it being "Prebuilt" 

Not all the time. In this case, it's about $185 cheaper to build it. But if you check out promotions for CyberPowerPC's at Bestbuy during certain holidays(like I did), you can get a pre-built around the price it would take to build it yourself.

And on rare occasions and circumstances(like mine ended up being), you can get an even bigger deal by selling what comes with a pre-built during promotion time. I paid around $1100 for mine back in December of 2016 and it came with an Oculus Rift and Watch Dogs 2. I sold two, yes two Watch Dogs 2 codes(I called and told them the first one didn't work) for $42 each and I sold the Oculus Rift for $400. And get this, the person that bought the Oculus Rift for $400 tried to scam me and I ended up getting ALL $400 back AND I still have the Oculus Rift. So I could have sold the Oculus another time for another $400 if I wanted but at the time I figured I'd keep it(and since Feb 2017, the Oculus is still in brand new condition in it's original box, boxed up in my house).

So in the end, I ended up paying just $1100 minus $400 minus $84 for my PC. That's $516. Sure everyone won't be able to do this but I was able to. Even though since then I had to add 1 stick of 8GB RAM(lucky for me right before it skyrocketed in price), a brand spankin' new and sealed 1070 for $290(which today is now worth $490), a 3TB HDD for $70(which is now $100) and a $30 cooler(which for some reason since then went up to $50 then $80 then $90 and has not been available to buy since March). So technically $516 plus $390 plus $70 plus $30 plus whatever I paid for the 8GB RAM($42 I think), in the end I have ended up paying pretty much what I paid for it back in December of 2016. Imo, pre-builts are more than worth considering, especially in 2019 during holiday promotion times.

Oh and I almost forgot, I sold the 1060 3GB(I loved that thing) that came with my PC for $185 used a few days after my 1070 arrived(sometime in the summer of 2017). So ironically, that "premium" you speak of is around exactly the price I ended up getting back for the 1060 3GB used. Minus about $9.00 to ship it and around $18.50 for the eBay fee. The 1060 3GB taught me so much about graphic settings because it forces you to master them. I wouldn't have a clue about what each individual graphic setting a game offers you without having owned the 1060 3GB.