MSI B350 Mortar and R7 1700 not posting - CPU debug LED on

My B350's always taken a while to start up, however after my PC went into sleep mode after being alone I was unable to wake it. I restarted the PC and it wouldn't post. It turns on and all fans spin, but the troubleshooting LED remains on and the PC never posts.

I have since :

• Flushed the power
  • Disconnected and reconnected the PSU
  • Unplugged everything from the PC
  • Plugged a keyboard back in, and a monitor.
  • Re-seated the CPU
  • Re-seated the RAM
  • Re-seated my GPU
  • Re-seated CMOS battery
  • Shorted the CMOS pins
  • Disconnected all of my fans and rebooted

I have absolutely no money and work to do so I'm a little panicked here. Does anybody have any suggestions or extra troubleshooting steps to take?

Thanks.

Tadgh.

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

I had the same problem, disconnect all the fans and try to boot if it boots change the fan port to another one. For me is was the cpu fan slot that had a problem 

Just now, Xkillerpn said:

I had the same problem, disconnect all the fans and try to boot if it boots change the fan port to another one. For me is was the cpu fan slot that had a problem 

Haven't heard that one before, trying it now

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

5 minutes ago, Xkillerpn said:

No luck. Interestingly my fanless heatsink isn't getting hot. I wonder if any power is going to the CPU?

How much vcore did you had ? Max is 1.455v before start going wrong with time

Just now, Xkillerpn said:

How much vcore did you had ? Max is 1.455v before start going wrong with time

I was on default before this I think, and stable. Either way, I've reset CMOS :/