Asrock B450 Pro4 + Corsair Vengeance Compatibility?

I was finally able to purchase a computer and it's currently being shipped and while i'm waiting i've been downloading the bios updates (although it says not to update so waste of time i guess), while doing this i discovered my ram is not compatible so i took to google to see what i could find out and i've been old mixed reviews of people saying it doesn't work and they get a boot loop to people saying it worked fine and people saying it used to not work but now it does because they updated the a2 and b2 slots for higher speed. The most recent I can find anything is February where people say it was updated but then I still see people saying it doesn't. 

My next question would be: If it does work/ is currently supported, what would i need to update my bios to? I've seen things about people updating to 3.1 or something and then a few things didn't work with their GPU and you can't flash back and there's a risk of bricking your mobo apparently?

Anyways. If someone could tell me the current standings on Corsair Vengeance LPX and B450 Pro4 compatibility and if i need to/should update my bios, I would greatly appreciate it. 

I used LPX 3200 CL16 in an Asrock B350 Pro 4 with no issues, don't see why they would remove compatibility for the B450.

Best bet is to stick with the manufactures memory QVL list and that way you can't go wrong.