Need help to Identify graphics pcb.

angelus0w

I have an Asus gtx 1070 blower style graphics card, I have tried researching exact model so I can upgrade cooler. I have typed card numbers into google, which states its a asus 1070 turbo, but upon looking the pcb doesn't match.

Card says "msip-rem-msq-gtx1070" also "gtx 1070-8G rev 2.1"

I'll attach some pictures.

Thank you in advance.

20190602_185326.jpg

20190602_185341.jpg

This doesn't really answer your question but coolers that work with a 1070 should work with this. Maybe contact someone like Arctic Cooling? That's where I got my cooler from and it works fine even with a custom card.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

https://www.nzxt.com/product-overview/kraken-g12

your welcome.. and welcome to easy water cooling with AIO's

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

32 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

This doesn't really answer your question but coolers that work with a 1070 should work with this. Maybe contact someone like Arctic Cooling? That's where I got my cooler from and it works fine even with a custom card.

Thank you, I shall try contacting them. Good to know about cross compatibility. 

28 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

I believe the original owner of card said it was from an asus gt51ch,  but it does look just like this card, although has republic of gamers sticker on front. Unfortunately unable to see exact pcb model, was hoping to go for a morpheus 2 cooler as no point custom looping a 1070 anymore. Would you know if the morpheus 2 is also a cross capable pcb cooler? What worries me is most cards have the vrm's etc to the right of gpu die, this has them to the left.with a very tall vrm cooler. (Believe its called vrm) 

Just now, unsungheroist said:

https://www.nzxt.com/product-overview/kraken-g12

your welcome.. and welcome to easy water cooling with AIO's

Sorry for double post, missed this... Interesting, I have a spare corsair hydro 120mm aio, h55 I believe,  would this be suitable? Will it perform better than a morpheus 2?

5 minutes ago, angelus0w said:

Sorry for double post, missed this... Interesting, I have a spare corsair hydro 120mm aio, h55 I believe,  would this be suitable? Will it perform better than a morpheus 2?

yes and yes. plus you can easly upgrade the AIO than a air blower without adding weight onto the PCB. i run mine was gtx1080 with their x42 140mm rad and stay 50-60c under load. and card auto bost to 1950mhz

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

1 minute ago, unsungheroist said:

yes and yes. plus you can easly upgrade the AIO than a air blower without adding weight onto the PCB. i run mine was gtx1080 with their x42 140mm rad and stay 50-60c under load.

Excellent! Thank you, I shall order one tonight! One thing I wonder, the fan in the g12 looks like it will miss my pcb entirely as my gpu die at rear end on front of pcb. Would this cause issues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyQBJIrAoiQ

granted this video is older and not the best but will give you the overall idea

this guy doing extra stuff as well not required