Motherboard boots then stops detecting m.2 ssd?

5 minutes ago, Lefteh said:

CSM is still disabled right?

;o

Yes, it is still disabled. 

Well if it's just the SSD that's not too bad. Sucks when parts don't work though. Could always look into getting it replaced if you are up to it. If not, at least you have another SSD you can use to get ya by for now.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 AF -- CPU Cooler: Thermalright Le Grand Macho RT -- Mobo: Gigabyte AX370-Gaming K5 -- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Oloy 3000 MHz -- GPU: EVGA Nvidia 1070 Black -- Case: Phanteks P600S -- Storage: 240GB Corsair Force MP510 NVMe - 500GB WD Blue HDD - Hitachi 3TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM750i -- OS: Windows 10 Pro

Just now, SalvatoreLacorte said:

Yes, it is still disabled. 

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmmaley said:

Well if it's just the SSD that's not too bad. Sucks when parts don't work though. Could always look into getting it replaced if you are up to it. If not, at least you have another SSD you can use to get ya by for now.

I’m gonna drive out to micro center tomorrow even thought it is an hour drive. I replaced the motherboard, the gpu, and now the ssd. I have built many PCs before and have never run into so many problems. But I usually buy my parts online. There has been some bad quality parts coming from micro center. Keep in mind they said all these parts were brand new.  

Im still really stuck on if its a motherboard or m.2 problem, its hard to say, i agree with phoenix you might need to try returning it and getting a new one through RMA or the store. Super sad. when you get the new parts and everything works hit me up i would like to know if that worked or not.

Just now, Lefteh said:

Im still really stuck on if its a motherboard or m.2 problem, its hard to say, i agree with phoenix you might need to try returning it and getting a new one through RMA or the store. Super sad. when you get the new parts and everything works hit me up i would like to know if that worked or not.

Will do