Yamaha mg10ux mixer

Tuomar2

Im looking to buy the yamaha mg10xu mixer for my mic, but i want new headphones too and was wondering what kind i should get? 32ohm,250ohm or 600ohm. And do i need a dac/amp for those? 

I understood the mixer doesnt have an amp for headphones. Output ohms are 110 and 40lines on the mixer. Dont really know what that means.

Also i was thinking dt 880 editions 32-600ohms but recommendations are appreciated. For other mixer aswell. Im really new to audio stuff.

Budget is around 500€ for everything

Do you need the mixer for the diffrent channels? its not really useful if you only have one mic

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Do you need the mixer for the diffrent channels? its not really useful if you only have one mic

Yes, if i understood correctly that i could use spotify and games for example on a different channels. So i could controll that audio from the board directly. Also sometimes i need audio from 2 pcs.

5 hours ago, Tuomar2 said:

Yes, if i understood correctly that i could use spotify and games for example on a different channels. So i could controll that audio from the board directly. Also sometimes i need audio from 2 pcs.

On a hardware mixer to control software? I don't think so. There's probably free software for spotify and games. You don't need a specific type of headphone, especially since we don't know what you're looking for in one. Neither do you need an amp or dac. However, if you do get one, I think the JDS Labs Atom has the capability of supporting two audio inputs that you can switch between.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3