Upgrading Dell Inspiron 5676

This is an extension of a prior post I made where I was originally going to get an entirely new system, but I ended up scrapping that idea in favor of continuing to use my current system and push it as hard as I can, upgrade-wise. Essentially, I want to push this thing to its absolute physical limits (this includes the kind of processor I will be installing, etc.), before I damage something in it.

I was told that I'm limited by 65 watt TDP processors, which would leave my maximum processor upgrade at a Ryzen 7 2700. However, I have seen different Inspiron 5676's with Ryzen 7 2700X's in them- these processors have a TDP of 105 watts. I'm not sure what to believe on this topic, or if the motherboards in those Inspiron 5676's are different than the one in mine.

I figured out that my motherboard uses the AMD x370 chipset using Speccy- this means that, among other things, it should support RAM that is faster than 2400MHz (2666MHz), but from what I can tell, Dell states the official maximum RAM speed as 2400MHz. I'm not sure why this is, or why Dell would cripple their systems, even with something as trivial as that. This, among other things, was a reason that I strongly wished to outright replace this system- if there's limits on the RAM that diverge from the basic chipset provided to Dell by AMD, it's untelling as to how many other changes they've made to cut costs while simultaneously lowering performance.