Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Motherboard/XG32VQ Monitor Intermittent faulting

Hey Fellas,

Just would like to know if anyone has had trouble with an Asus XG32VQ monitor paired with an Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Motherboard intermittently not displaying anything on POST/Startup? using the onboard graphics using HDMI ?

faulted 2-3 times now randomly over 2-3 weeks

Both products are brand new

When this has happened I have disconnected the HDMI Cable at the monitor end and tried it with another monitor and still displays nothing 

The only thing that fixes it is a hard shutdown and on next POST/boot everything is ok ??

Any thoughts ??   

1 hour ago, Axer said:

Hey Fellas,

Just would like to know if anyone has had trouble with an Asus XG32VQ monitor paired with an Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Motherboard intermittently not displaying anything on POST/Startup? using the onboard graphics using HDMI ?

faulted 2-3 times now randomly over 2-3 weeks

Both products are brand new

When this has happened I have disconnected the HDMI Cable at the monitor end and tried it with another monitor and still displays nothing 

The only thing that fixes it is a hard shutdown and on next POST/boot everything is ok ??

Any thoughts ??   

is the bios updated? and if not have you tried resetting the bios?

CPU: i9 9900k @5.1ghz | GPU: Asus Strix 2080Ti OC | Cpu Cooler : Corsair H150i (360mm) | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390F  | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32gb 3600Mhz CL16  | Boot / OS SSD : Samsung 970 Evo 500gb M.2 / Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb SSD / 1TB SEAGATE HDD Case: Corsair Obsidian 500d SE RGB | PSU: Evga SuperNova Platinum 8 

7 hours ago, Surreals said:

is the bios updated? and if not have you tried resetting the bios?

Hey

I have used the inbuilt software within the bios to try to update the bios over the internet but it says what I have already is the latest version