Change from intel to AMD

So recently since summer is coming im thinking about getting money and building or upgrading my pc. But I noticed that there is an AMD CPU called Processors AMD Ryzen 5 2600 and when I tested its performance comparing to my intel i-5 4590 it seems that I get 19% better performance according to game-debate.

Link here: https://www.game-debate.com/cpu/index.php?pid=2522&pid2=2075&compare=AMD Ryzen 5 2400G-vs-Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz

So now taking in the mind the much cheaper price and that im getting a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 Gaming 4GB for my rig, would it be better if I upgrade my motherboard and get an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 over an intel cpu, since it seems like the intel i-5 4590 would bottleneck my Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 4GB? Or am I just getting this all wrong and my intel i-5 4590

the processor will do good on modern AAA titles? Btw I have already got the game Assassins Creed: Odysseus and I need a rig that would run it over 30 fps on high to ultra settings. Any answer will be appreciated!

hold off and save for another month. Zen 2 hits the market at the 7th of 7th according to official info

I'm running a full team Red rig and I've happy with it over my Blue and Green rig, once the new CPUs drop you can save a good deal on the current ones and as the MOB will be fully supported for the for see able future you can upgraded CPUs as the price point drops. 

5 hours ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Wait for AMD's Zen 2 processors to hit the market before upgrading. They should be here shortly, and if the rumors about the processors are true, then AMD might gain back some serious CPU market share.

Oh, yes sure! I still won't be able to buy it for like 2 months but then I'll wait and see. Listen could the said prices be right on this page? https://www.ultragamerz.com/amd-zen-2-7nm-latest-leaks-release-date-specs-price-benchmarks/

2 hours ago, Elans said:

Oh, yes sure! I still won't be able to buy it for like 2 months but then I'll wait and see. Listen could the said prices be right on this page? https://www.ultragamerz.com/amd-zen-2-7nm-latest-leaks-release-date-specs-price-benchmarks/

The prices seem right but they dont have a 3850X... that seems to be outdated there are 5 new skews for AMD... the top being 3900X 12 cores 24 threads and I think stock it's 3.8 with a 4.6 max boost for $499.

Officially they are the 3600, 3600X, 3700X ($329), 3800X ($399), and 3900X ($499).

Also the official specs have been released on all their processors so you can easily google them to see what their specs actually are because in your article they said the 3700X and 3800X have more cores than they really do, each of these two processors has 8 cores and 16 threads.

It is interesting that the 3700X is 65W and within 100MHz of the Max boost of the 3800X at 105W. I wonder if the 3700X can be overclocked very well it'd be interesting if it can be pushed just as fast as the 3800X with less power. I know that overclocking AMD hasn't been very easy in the past.

Before you buy. Note that AMD processors have RAM compatibility issues. WHY is that even a thing in 2019?? 

So beware of buying an AMD processor. You can't just buy RAM, you have to find some ram that is compatible with your motherboard. 

PC: Corsair Obsidian 750D. Asus Z77 Sabertooth. Intel Core i5 3570K. 8gb Corsair vengeance 1866mhz. Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II OC. Asus Xonar DGX 5.1. Sandisk Extreme 120gb SSD. 2 x Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB HD. Asus DVD drive. Corsair TX 650w PSU

10 hours ago, SneakyFox said:

Before you buy. Note that AMD processors have RAM compatibility issues. WHY is that even a thing in 2019?? 

So beware of buying an AMD processor. You can't just buy RAM, you have to find some ram that is compatible with your motherboard. 

Yes, I just saw something about it... Seems kinda messy, will have to figure it out since in my country there aren't many motherboards available and the 100$ motherboards are beginning to go out of my budget.

15 hours ago, Vandey said:

The prices seem right but they dont have a 3850X... that seems to be outdated there are 5 new skews for AMD... the top being 3900X 12 cores 24 threads and I think stock it's 3.8 with a 4.6 max boost for $499.

Officially they are the 3600, 3600X, 3700X ($329), 3800X ($399), and 3900X ($499).

Interesting, thank you!