Raser Blade 15 Vs Dell XPS 15

What are everyone's opinions on these laptops? And which one is the better laptop to go for? (Video editing, light gaming and general use)

Also Raser blade 13 Vs Raser Blade 15

Both have issues

Razer laptops suck in QC+QA

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 hour ago, GeneXiS_X said:

Both have issues

Razer laptops suck in QC+QA

QC? QA?

4 hours ago, QuinnP said:

QC? QA?

They do have issues but if you get them from a reputed reseller than that should be sorted. You can get them from HIDevolution and in the laptop configurator, choose "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads" to mitigate the overheating issues.

They also offer a dead pixel guarantee and minimize backlight bleed for an additional fee which IMO is well worth it as that last thing you'd want is to wait for your laptop to be built and shipped, then receive a unit which has excessive backlight bleeding.

See: Dell XPS 15 or Razer Blade 15

They do synthetic benchmarks and actual gaming sessions to ensure the laptop works 100% out of the box.

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

13 hours ago, Ultra Male said:

They do have issues but if you get them from a reputed reseller than that should be sorted. You can get them from HIDevolution and in the laptop configurator, choose "Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut + Fujipoly Extreme Thermal Pads" to mitigate the overheating issues.

They also offer a dead pixel guarantee and minimize backlight bleed for an additional fee which IMO is well worth it as that last thing you'd want is to wait for your laptop to be built and shipped, then receive a unit which has excessive backlight bleeding.

See: Dell XPS 15 or Razer Blade 15

They do synthetic benchmarks and actual gaming sessions to ensure the laptop works 100% out of the box.

Thank you, is HIDevolution trustworthy?

I have looked on HIDevolution and have configured both, is anyone able to assist me in recommending which one is better or an alternative?

image.png.b8e34f1192be1e4c3343f90c82e59e9c.png

image.png.f901af9dd99ba2a58eeeefe0ae0a585f.png

39 minutes ago, QuinnP said:

Thank you, is HIDevolution trustworthy?

Yes man, I've been buying laptops from them for the past 5 years for a few reasons:

1) They are the only online reseller that accepts PayPal for international customers, others like XOTIC PC require wire transfer for international customers which I am not comfortable with.

2) They have superb quality control, every laptop that I purchased from them worked perfectly and I only sold it to upgrade to the next big thing

3) They are the only reseller that offers an international global warranty which covers shipping costs both ways and to someone like me who lives in Dubai, that is super important.

You can read these threads from NBR Forum to see their reputation:

HIDevolution - The Best Company I ever dealt with

HIDevolution's Warranty!

HIDevolution - a benchmark for excellent customer service

MSI GT73VR 7RE TITAN-427 Ordering from HIDevolution Feedback

Donald at HIDEvolution

Custom AW17R5 from Ted @ HIDEvolution

Superb purchasing experience from HIDevolution

HIDEvolution Order Experience.

P870TM1 From HIDevolution

Purchasing the new P970EN from HIDevolution

Alienware m16 R1 | AMD Ryzen 9 7945HX | SK Hynix 64 GB 5200 MHz DDR5 RAM | GeForce RTX 4090 16 GB GDDR6 | 16" QHD+ (2560 x 1600) 240Hz, 3ms 300-nits Screen | 2x Samsung 990 PRO 4TB SSDs + WD_BLACK SN770M 2TB SSD | Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 | Windows 11 Pro

39 minutes ago, QuinnP said:

I have looked on HIDevolution and have configured both, is anyone able to assist me in recommending which one is better or an alternative?

image.png.b8e34f1192be1e4c3343f90c82e59e9c.png

image.png.f901af9dd99ba2a58eeeefe0ae0a585f.png

Get the XPS 15 bro. I actually had that exact laptop a few months back and only sold it to upgrade to the Alienware Area-51m.

The screen on that XPS 15 is just mind blowing, since it's touch screen, it means it's not a MATTE screen which I LOVE!!! Superb clarity and puts all those dull matte screens to shame, it's as good as you holding a magazine in your hand and reading it, super clear and high brightness with vivid colors.

The laptop's build quality is also very good and looks very professional and thin at the same time. 
Upgrading it is a breeze you simply unscrew a few screws from the bottom panel and you have everything accessible in front of you, the RAM, Wifi card, battery, m.2 SSD. That was one of the most laptops I liked to be honest and Dell's customer service, warranty, driver support, is top notch.

5 hours ago, Ultra Male said:

Get the XPS 15 bro. I actually had that exact laptop a few months back and only sold it to upgrade to the Alienware Area-51m.

The screen on that XPS 15 is just mind blowing, since it's touch screen, it means it's not a MATTE screen which I LOVE!!! Superb clarity and puts all those dull matte screens to shame, it's as good as you holding a magazine in your hand and reading it, super clear and high brightness with vivid colors.

The laptop's build quality is also very good and looks very professional and thin at the same time. 
Upgrading it is a breeze you simply unscrew a few screws from the bottom panel and you have everything accessible in front of you, the RAM, Wifi card, battery, m.2 SSD. That was one of the most laptops I liked to be honest and Dell's customer service, warranty, driver support, is top notch.

Thank you so much for your help