RX 570 Crashes!!!! really need help

So i bought this new rx 570 asus today. Its working fine unless i install its drivers.

"Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected system failure"

and i keep having this kind of error, that lead my pc to restart. I've done reinstalling and uninstalling using ddu a hundred times and i cannot still manage to fix it. I would really appreciate your help.

2 minutes ago, iAmtheRealJay said:

So i bought this new rx 570 asus today. Its working fine unless i install its drivers.

"Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected system failure"

and i keep having this kind of error, that lead my pc to restart. I've done reinstalling and uninstalling using ddu a hundred times and i cannot still manage to fix it. I would really appreciate your help.

Can you boot into safe mode, download DDU.

Run DDU and then download the latest drivers for your GPU.

boot back up in normal mode and see if that has helped 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

1 minute ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Can you boot into safe mode, download DDU.

Run DDU and then download the latest drivers for your GPU.

boot back up in normal mode and see if that has helped 

that's what i've exactly done over and over again. still cant fix it though.