I lost 92mb of vram and now I only have 32mb.....

nigomonko

I have intel hd p3000, I looked online and saw people with 512mb of vram with the same graphics. I have 4gb of ram too. I used to have 128 (Why did I not have 512mb in the first place!?!?!??!), now I have 32mb. 

I used to be able to run fortnite, but now it says I don't have enough vram. I was running it at lowest settings with 3d res bar to the lowest. (20-30fps). I didn't edit the config at all.

Now that I have 32mb I tried to get it running by editing the config, guess what... it didn't work....

---

Where did my vram run off to?

16 minutes ago, nigomonko said:

I have intel hd p3000, I looked online and saw people with 512mb of vram with the same graphics. I have 4gb of ram too. I used to have 128 (Why did I not have 512mb in the first place!?!?!??!), now I have 32mb. 

I used to be able to run fortnite, but now it says I don't have enough vram. I was running it at lowest settings with 3d res bar to the lowest. (20-30fps). I didn't edit the config at all.

Now that I have 32mb I tried to get it running by editing the config, guess what... it didn't work....

---

Where did my vram run off to?

Clear CMOS/reset BIOS to default

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

30 minutes ago, fluxdeity said:

Alright, I will try this, thanks.... let me see if this works

1 hour ago, fluxdeity said:

I did this, it took me forever to realize the problem. I did this, then it wouldn't let me boot to windows, my pc was on RAID instead of AHCI. Besides that, I reset it, but my vram is still 32mb and 1 hour passed. fml, thanks for trying to help though

11 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Increase it in the BIOS.

My bios is too simple, it only has a few things I can check or switch, there's nothing about vram

1 hour ago, nigomonko said:

My bios is too simple, it only has a few things I can check or switch, there's nothing about vram

There is always a setting for this, but also keep in mind that it's dynamically allocated. The setting shouldn't matter unless the game refuses to launch because it can't detect enough memory for the framebuffer.