DayZ bandits force players to sing their national anthem OR DIE TO DEATH

brownninja97

So a dayz tread is happening and the result is this, its a little odd but the game is simple, you sing or you die, if you dont have a mic then im not sure about what you do..

http://kotaku.com/dayz-bandits-cruelly-force-victims-to-sing-their-nation-1508065997?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I was held up yesterday by two geared guys who told me to make them laugh or they'll kill me.  I refused and asked one of them to fist fight me and if I win, they let me live.  So the guy dropped his M4, put his fists up and walked towards me.  Needless to say I ran over to his M4, picked it up, and shot both of them to death :)

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Do you have to sing the whole song? If so I'm happy I'm not Greek

Edit: After seeing the video, I now know that you don't have to sing the whole thing.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes