Display goes off while Gaming

NeonX

Hi everyone. I'm having some problem with my PC.It suddenly shuts off and restarts when I play GPU intensive games.But after some underclock it used to run  fine and I used it this way for about a week.Some people advised me to get a new PSU so I was about to order one in a few days.But now it has started to give me a new problem.Now the Display goes off when I play games even when It's underclocked.It shows "No signal" on the Screen and the HDD light stops blinking.The 'Reset' button stops responding too.It does nothing.The case fans and gpu fans still spin.It runs fine with a low power gpu like an r7 240 or a GTX 750ti though.I'm not going to order a PSU if it's not faulty. My PSU is Corsair VS450.

Please help me fix this problem.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sounds like power starvation to me. Especially with that low end, low wattage PSU.

Get a better PSU.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Hello. Before you buy a psu. Borrow a psu and try it again. If doing it again. It could be a gpu issue