E6800 pentium LoL

I have a system here with E6800 pentium (socket 775). Will it be able to get something like 60fps stable at league of legends with an old gpu like 550ti?

If your motherboard supports it, you should be able to just slap in a Q6600, Q9550 or 771 modded Xeon for like $10-20 at most with a bios update maybe. Then yeah it should run, you'd probably want a better gpu though at that point too.

Just now, Slayer3032 said:

If your motherboard supports it, you should be able to just slap in a Q6600, Q9550 or 771 modded Xeon for like $10-20 at most with a bios update maybe. Then yeah it should run, you'd probably want a better gpu though at that point too.

I was playing at 120fps with a 550ti plus i5 3470. I dont think i need a better gpu for league :)

If it's capable of it, then yeah you should be fine. 1GB of vram isn't great nowadays and some games really don't like it is the only reason I say.

With tons of 775/771 stuff on ebay/aliexpress for $5-10, I wouldn't bother with a dual core. Even if it doesn't work in the off case it's some strange OEM motherboard, it would make a great keychain which hilariously increases the value of some LGA1366 stuff. I still have a Q6600 build kicking around the family that after getting a $18 120GB ssd is quite pleasant to use aside from Windows Update really disliking it by constantly failing to install major updates.

Just now, Slayer3032 said:

If it's capable of it, then yeah you should be fine. 1GB of vram isn't great nowadays and some games really don't like it is the only reason I say.

With tons of 775/771 stuff on ebay/aliexpress for $5-10, I wouldn't bother with a dual core. Even if it doesn't work it would make a great keychain which hilariously increases the value of some LGA1366 stuff. I still have a Q6600 build kicking around the family that after getting a $18 120GB ssd is quite pleasant to use aside from Windows Update really disliking it by constantly failing to install major updates.

You are right, i could get a quad like for free.. Thanks! If it doesnt work as a League of legends machine for my brother its gonna become a beautiful router ?