Samsung S10e absolutely terrible battery life?

I recently upgraded from Xiaomi Mi A1 to Samsung S10e because I need a better and smaller phone.

However, I noticed that it has terrible battery life. My phone literally went through 40% of battery in three hours of light use. What the? Is Samsung this bad or there's something seriously wrong. I use exynos version.

What gives?

Intel i5-4460,Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB, 8GB RAM @ 1866Mhz, 120GB SSD + 1,5TB HDD, Asrock H81M-HDS, Fortron hyper 600w

Probably a rogue app that keeps consuming power while it's not supposed to.  Linus seems to have the same problem with most Samsung phones he uses.  As a Samsung user myself I never experienced such problems, so it's not like they all have it. 

I have disabled sync and turned on "intelligent power managment" or whatever it's called. We'll see what it does, if it doesn't get better then the phone is useless. Medium to heavy use will drain it in three hours.

I never had these kind of problems on Xiaomi Mi A1 with the 3000 mAh battery. I almost got day and a half from it.

BTW this is how it looks like for past couple of hours. I unplugged it at 95%. 

Screenshot_20190523-151042_Settings.jpg

Intel i5-4460,Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB, 8GB RAM @ 1866Mhz, 120GB SSD + 1,5TB HDD, Asrock H81M-HDS, Fortron hyper 600w