Summer is coming up. So, my parents always do something called IXL. It is a website for math, ela, and so on. But their method of teaching is wrong and painful. So I ask for someone to write a console script, script, or hack or anything to do questions. Please do something I don't want to have to do subjects I already know. 

lol its summer man i just wanna relax plus it take 20 or more for 1 my parents make me do 8

If your parents want to make you do something like this and you don't want to, then just tell them you're not going to do it. I learned the hard way it's much better to be direct and honest and to say exactly what you're going to do than scramble and try to pull this kind of BS.

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900

26 minutes ago, thebulls999 said:

Summer is coming up. So, my parents always do something called IXL. It is a website for math, ela, and so on. But their method of teaching is wrong and painful. So I ask for someone to write a console script, script, or hack or anything to do questions. Please do something I don't want to have to do subjects I already know. 

It will be better to be honest. Just tell them you want to relax instead of doing this stuff. Trust me. By the looks, you might be school student who wants to spend the vacation if i'm not wrong. 

Or you could do that maths fast and then spend the rest of the day. Start in the morning and finish fast and then go to relax.

31 minutes ago, thebulls999 said:

You could even try telling them that their method of teaching is painful and you don't understand their methods.

26 minutes ago, thebulls999 said:

lol its summer man i just wanna relax plus it take 20 or more for 1 my parents make me do 8

If it’s taking you 20 minutes for one question (unless it’s really hard) you probably should practice more.

So I ask for someone to write a console script, script, or hack or anything to do questions.

that's incredibly dishonest. If i was a parent and caught my kid even asking for something like this i would ban them from the computer for all of summer break.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, thebulls999 said:

So I ask for someone to write a console script, script, or hack or anything to do questions.

Learn how to do stuff instead of skipping them. You will thank me later

-= Locked =-

Sorry but this in something our members can help you with.

So I ask for someone to write a console script, script, or hack or anything to do questions. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER