Gaming Headset.

mono

So my budget is about $60 (in Latvia up to 40 Ls because tech tends to be higher priced).

I was looking at the new G-Series from Logitech. More to G230, but also considering G430 though what's the difference? Basically G430 is the same as G230, but with a small USB sound card that does the virtual surround? If so what would be a better choice - getting a G230 and later on buying a Creative SoundBlaster Recon 3D (default edition) that has a headphone AMP and THX virtual surround or the G430 with the Dolby Digital virtual surround. These headsets haven't come out in Latvia yet so i really don't know the pricing, but the soundcard i was looking at is around 25-30 Ls (about $50-60), so that would be a bit more expensive (though i wouldn't buy the soundcard right away). I'm open to different headsets too.

I'd say koss porta pro and a cheap mic,  or skip the soundcard and go with audiotechnica ad700's and a mic 

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

I would recommend you up your budget to about 20 more dollars, and get a SteelSeries Siberia V2, it works flawlessly, and it's mic is decent. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I've looked in Siberia's don't really personally like them that much.

P.S. First post for myself in the new forum! :D This is soo much better as i have previous experiences with this forum engine.

I would recomend you consider the Siberia's.  Unless it is just the look I can tell you from 2.5 years of experiance they are overall the best headphones I have ever had.  Unmatched comfort, good sound, nice retractable mic, not too expensive now (you can probably find for 69.99USD).

If that's your budget, I think the Superlux 668b would do you really well.

I would defo recommend the Siberia's, some of the comfiest headsets ever imo. The Planatronics 380 I think it's called is also cheaper and from my mate who got it for half the price, it's quite good.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?