Does UPS accept padded envelopes?

Theminecraftaddict555

I'm planning to return a book I rented and have a couple of padded envelopes lying around including ones by amazon. I'm wondering if UPS will accept those padded envelopes since I've always been used to sending items to them in boxes only. 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

yes

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4

14 hours ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

I'm planning to return a book I rented and have a couple of padded envelopes lying around including ones by amazon. I'm wondering if UPS will accept those padded envelopes since I've always been used to sending items to them in boxes only. 

Yep. They do have official packaging specifications and best practices (Either go in-store and ask, or check out the website), which if not packaged correctly could result in a denied insurance claim.

But even in such a case, they'd still accept the shoddily packaged item.

In your case? As long as the envelope is sufficiently padded to protect the book from damage, you're good to go.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Yep. They do have official packaging specifications and best practices (Either go in-store and ask, or check out the website), which if not packaged correctly could result in a denied insurance claim.

But even in such a case, they'd still accept the shoddily packaged item.

In your case? As long as the envelope is sufficiently padded to protect the book from damage, you're good to go.

Yep the envelope still has the interior bubble-wrap protection for the items

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you