whats this worth?

totjup5

I have a spare computer I'm going to sell because I'm saving for a 780ti. What do you think I can get for it on eBay?

CPU: Athlon x4 750k

Ram: 4gb Ddr3 1600 Radeon memory

320gb hard drive

Antec 80plus bronze 520w psu

Gtx 550ti 1gb

Msi fm2 motherboard

Legit copy of windows 7 installed

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I would say around 500-600 USD, but that is just a guess really :/

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I would say around 500-600 USD, but that is just a guess really :/

Awesome that would put me pretty close to buying a 780ti actually!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

You're not going to get anything over $200 to $300 + shipping - it just won't happen.

People can build a computer 2-3 times more powerful for $500.

Sorry to burst your bubble on that  :(

Pew Pew Helicopters

I wouldn't pay more than 250$

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

If it's 'like new' you can sell it for around $400

but those type of components used won't go over $300

You're not going to get anything over $200 to $300 + shipping - it just won't happen.

Sorry to burst your bubble on that :(

As long as I can get around 300 it's fine with me, I've got 2 660tis to sell also, and between those and the computer I think I'll have enough.

Sorry to burst your bubble on that  :(

Keep in mind that not everyone knows how to build a computer, what you said is true but there are many people out there who don't understand anything about pc hardware.

Keep in mind that not everyone knows how to build a computer, what you said is true but there are many people out there who don't understand anything about pc hardware.

People that don't know anything about computer hardware aren't going to pay attention to specs and are going to buy whatever the guy at Bestbuy tells them to...

People that don't know anything about computer hardware aren't going to pay attention to specs and are going to buy whatever the guy at Bestbuy tells them to...

Yes but since they more then likely would believe that more is better you can compare the computer with like a average $400 laptop and they'd be like 0.0

Yes but since they more then likely would believe that more is better you can compare the computer with like a average $400 laptop and they'd be like 0.0

You're assuming these completely uninformed people are going to compare...You're also asuming they're even going to bother with the used market.

You can put it up for 200-400 bucks and say you can game on it (which you can do, maybe not ultra 60fps on every game, but with that 550ti you could do stuff) and hopefully catch some fool that will take that too seriously

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Remember, you lose 13% of the sale to eBay and PayPal.  So remember that.  But if you market is as a QUAD CORE NVIDIA GRAPHICS it will sell :)

You're assuming these completely uninformed people are going to compare...You're also asuming they're even going to bother with the used market.

I've had allot of experience with unexperienced people and it always seems to work with me, I just let them know that the build im trying to give them is going to turn out to be allot cheaper then a pre-build system and also I let them know what is possible to do with the build, e.g. multi-tasking, running games at allot higher gfx, faster speeds and also if you have a wireless card installed you can show it off. This always seem to work for me whether I sell it to people who are around 26 years old so 8 years older then me or people who are quiet young so around 14 years old