What killed my PC? Do Noctua's explode?

Dredgy
3 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

Intakes and outtakes were both filtered with DEMCA filters. Sorry, that should probably have been mentioned earlier.

wait a minute you said the that you live near the beach right? and the heatsink is rusting.. could it be the salts in the air? thats causing the heatsink to corrode? 

Just now, just that pc guy said:

wait a minute you said the that you live near the beach right? and the heatsink is rusting.. could it be the salts in the air? thats causing the heatsink to corrode? 

I do yes, but my PC is fine. This was at my dad's place, which is a few kilometres from the beach and in mountains. But yes, salt is very possible, I've mentioned that earlier.

somethings been spilled in that!!! I repair retro consoles as my main hobby and the amount of Super Nintendos, Atari's and Sega Megadrives with liquid damage that look like that is amazing!!!!

Just now, lordoftime79 said:

somethings been spilled in that!!! I repair retro consoles as my main hobby and the amount of Super Nintendos, Atari's and Sega Megadrives with liquid damage that look like that is amazing!!!!

Well I’m taking my dads word that that hasn’t happened, but if he did he got a brand new surprisingly expensive NUC out of it...