Worth it to wait for 2019 Macbook Pro at work???

Hey everyone!

First post on the forums here (but long time lurker) - wanted to get some non bias opinions/suggestions on my work laptop upgrade before I pull the trigger.

Backstory/Usage:

I am an integrated technology architect for a healthcare IT company and primarily deal with the implementation and troubleshooting of an enterprise VoIP/Alerting/Texting solution. I deal with all levels of the stack from the OEL server config, cloud infrastructure & security settings, SIP/CDR logs for telephony, and then the MDM & Wi-Fi strategy for the facility/devices. Sounds like a lot lol but it's more of just connecting all the pieces/devices and making sure everything is working rather than writing/developing the code itself - majority of my time is spent in the log files themselves. So day2day I primarily use multiple RDP/SSH sessions via RoyalTS/iTerm2, Citrix Remote Applications, and heavy multi browser usage (Splunk/ELK logs, AirWatch MDM, Social Media) along with the standard MS Office Apps. I travel maybe once a month to client sites so portability isn't a factor nor is SSD capacity - care more about performance/functionality. I do use this device for some personal use (like iMessage/iPhoto) when I don't sit at my home desk and get spoiled by my Ryzen 2600/GTX1080 build ;). 

Current Laptop: Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) 

• Intel Core i5 with 2 cores ?
  • 8GB RAM / 256 SSD
  • Intel Iris Graphics 6100
  • No significant performance issues right now, love the keyboard (last good design by Apple), battery health is solid.
  • I have a LG 27UK650-W 4K Monitor at home so would enjoy being able to support that without struggling like it does even with lid closed.
  • Notice it struggles at the start when I have more than 2-3 apps open

Options 

• Macbook Pro 2018 - 13" (available in 4-8 weeks)
    • Intel Core i5 with 4 cores
    • 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD
    • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
    • There is a cost of like $40 across 4 paychecks associated with choosing this 'premium' device - not a big deal but still a factor
  • Macbook Pro 2018 - 15" (available in 4-8 weeks)
    • Intel Core i7 with 6 cores 
    • 32GB RAM / 512GB SSD
    • Graphics: Radeon Pro 555X
    • There is a cost of like $200 across 4 paychecks associated with choosing this 'premium' device - not a big deal but still a factor
  • Macbook Pro 2019?
    • Is it worth it to wait for the new 2019 models to get announced at WWDC? Can submit a ticket for either of the first two today...
    • Our corporate upgrade cycle for devices is every 36 months/3-years. Typically, it takes about 4 months for corporate to 'certify' new devices in the market and make them available to end users
      • So I wouldn't ideally get it until Q4 like Sept/Oct at the earliest. 
    • Screen size isn't make or break, the 13" I have today is great - prior device was 15".
    • I've read enough tech news to know there is probably a 16" MBP on the way and baseline refresh to the 13"

Thanks for the input everyone!!! 

I’d wait since it’s so close 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3