vs power supply really that dangerous

The321
8 hours ago, Oalei said:

Well how about the newest CX? There is non available HEREI know I forgot to mention "here" sometimes and made some misunderstandings which is bad.

Here.  There.  Anywhere.  There is no CX 2017.

At Newegg there was a CX750M And CX850M (only those wattages) and the only difference is Infineon MOSFETs on the DC to DC instead of Vishay.

ANY CX or CX-M with a gray label is the newest one.  There are no multiple revisions of the gray label CX's.  Just look at the "CP" part number.  They're all the same (except for the aforementioned CX-M's at Newegg (which have a different CP part number).

1 hour ago, jonnyGURU said:

Here.  There.  Anywhere.  There is no CX 2017.

At Newegg there was a CX750M And CX850M (only those wattages) and the only difference is Infineon MOSFETs on the DC to DC instead of Vishay.

ANY CX or CX-M with a gray label is the newest one.  There are no multiple revisions of the gray label CX's.  Just look at the "CP" part number.  They're all the same (except for the aforementioned CX-M's at Newegg (which have a different CP part number).

Well I want to know why the mosfet changed but i think I will not understand it at all with my current knowledge.

53 minutes ago, Oalei said:

Well I want to know why the mosfet changed but i think I will not understand it at all with my current knowledge.

Again:  It was only the 750W and 850W.  At the higher wattages, and therefore higher heat, the old MOSFETs were failing at a higher than usual rate.

I'm going to post a "CX cheat sheet" in these forums.  Too much confusion about the series.