Broken charging on a wireless headset

RaidenTheLion

Hey everyone,

so I have this headset by Logitech, H600 which, when I look over the fact that it's probably one of the cheaper ones and your ears start to hurt after a long session due to its lame covering, I was actually highly satisfied with.

Problem is, I sometimes get reckless when I need to start charging it, and so one day, when I was in a hurry, tried to ram the charger in. But lo and behold, it wouldn't charge, so I pulled the charging cable out and noticed one of the tiny little wires was pushed to the side. But as I was moving the headphones, it suddenly fell out and I couldn't find it anywhere, and the headphones won't charge since.

The headphones are out of warranty by now and money doesn't grow on trees (I'm a student, go figure).

Is there a way to somehow fix them, or am I left with buying new ones?

7 minutes ago, RaidenTheLion said:

Hey everyone,

so I have this headset by Logitech, H600 which, when I look over the fact that it's probably one of the cheaper ones and your ears start to hurt after a long session due to its lame covering, I was actually highly satisfied with.

Problem is, I sometimes get reckless when I need to start charging it, and so one day, when I was in a hurry, tried to ram the charger in. But lo and behold, it wouldn't charge, so I pulled the charging cable out and noticed one of the tiny little wires was pushed to the side. But as I was moving the headphones, it suddenly fell out and I couldn't find it anywhere, and the headphones won't charge since.

The headphones are out of warranty by now and money doesn't grow on trees (I'm a student, go figure).

Is there a way to somehow fix them, or am I left with buying new ones?

most likely out of luck unless you know how to solder and source the part that broke. but try contacting logitech anyway. even if it is out of warranty some companies are willing to help by sending a replacement or asking you to pay for repairs for a lot less money than new

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. :) Sadly I already contacted Logitech, and they couldn't help me after. And yeah, I suck at soldering, so I guess I'll have to buy new ones. xD

Adding a picture which I hope helps, though I kinda doubt it. Yeah they look in a terrible shape, I know, but let's focus on the main issue. :D

IMG_20190427_080710.jpg