My air cooler

Void-

My secound pc is realy loud and I looked in the pc and the only fan is the cpu fan, then i look at my temp and it says 70C. Is that bad?

What are your specs? 

Unless you're running other passively cooled parts, your psu and graphics card probably also have fans. Another component that can cause noise is the hdd. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@WoodenMarker I'm not at home to check my specs but I dont have a graphics card I have looked and dont know how my pc runs without it

4 hours ago, Void- said:

@WoodenMarker I'm not at home to check my specs but I dont have a graphics card I have looked and dont know how my pc runs without it

The motherboard or cpu likely has an integrated gpu. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

The motherboard or cpu likely has an integrated gpu. 

@WoodenMarkeroh ok thx for letting me know

On 4/27/2019 at 1:21 AM, Void- said:

My secound pc is realy loud and I looked in the pc and the only fan is the cpu fan, then i look at my temp and it says 70C. Is that bad?

70C at idle is terrible, but at load, it's fine. I'm guessing that you are talking idle temps though. So, yes at idle 70C is really bad, and you definitely need to fit some case fans.