Black screen when booting PC

I helped a friend to transfer his pc into a new case. Everything went perfect but when we tried to turn it on, there was a problem. All the fans turned and the RGB lights went on but the display showed nothing. There isn't a Asus logo on boot and neither a Windows one. We tried anything: swap display/cable, swap ram and so on. Can you help us fix the issue?

If it had been display not being connected properly or RAM issue, the motherboard would have given beeps to signify the error. You're telling that nothing is displayed. Check a few things:

1. Does the monitor show anything response like its power on LED turning off and then on showing a signal from the PC.

2. Did you reseat the CPU cooler? If yes, then reseat the CPU as well, might be that.

3. Try removing the CMOS battery. The coin cell on the motherboard keeps the computer's time running, remove it and then put in back again and then try powering on the system again.

4. If using dedicated graphics card, instead try using integrated graphics (if CPU is Intel) and connect to motherboard display out.

Try these out and let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Does the board have a debug LED?  This often works wonders for telling you what's wrong, but you need the manual with you to look up the codes.

The most common reasons for this "no POST" is forgetting to plug in a CPU EPS12v cable or video card PCIE cable!  Also watch out for grounding issues with standoffs in some cases (Volcano "dimple" cases are **VERY** notorious for this!).  Partially inserted cards or RAM can cause this also.