My pc headphone won't detect the right port

Prathades

so my pc won't detect the correct port if i put it on mic it would detect both if i put it on headphone it will detect mic and if i put both it would detect line in at the rear port now if i use both and change the sound to my monitor speaker my headset will still create a sound but a static kind of sound, now this happened randomly when 5 second before it was normal then this happened and it's already 2 days without any change at all. All of the driver are up to date and working only this detection and crackling sound which pretty much force me to use my monitor audio port while my pc audio port can't even detect my port at first i thought probly the case port sucks so i use the motherboard rear port and same thing it detect the wrong port but on the rear so i try stuffing all port and no detection except one random spot but my headset and speaker are perfectly fine it's just this port.

3 hours ago, Prathades said:

so my pc won't detect the correct port if i put it on mic it would detect both if i put it on headphone it will detect mic and if i put both it would detect line in at the rear port now if i use both and change the sound to my monitor speaker my headset will still create a sound but a static kind of sound, now this happened randomly when 5 second before it was normal then this happened and it's already 2 days without any change at all. All of the driver are up to date and working only this detection and crackling sound which pretty much force me to use my monitor audio port while my pc audio port can't even detect my port at first i thought probly the case port sucks so i use the motherboard rear port and same thing it detect the wrong port but on the rear so i try stuffing all port and no detection except one random spot but my headset and speaker are perfectly fine it's just this port.

This is VERY unclear!  

When making a post like this please layout your information in a easier to read fashion and provide more information about your computer specs etc.

Such as: 

• Problem
  • Computer specs / relevant information (headphone type mic type etc)
  • What you have tried to remedy the problem or researched yourself
  • Current Audio settings etc etc

Going off what you have put in your original post I would say there is obviously something wrong with your audio settings in your desktop..

It seems like a device is switching and getting priority/default status and the hissing etc could be from poor on board audio etc especially if your using GPU audio etc.. I do not know your computer specs which makes it hard to give you a decent answer...