Best mouse for me?

Skystalker512

I need recommendations for my first gaming mouse.

• I have a palm/claw hybrid grip
  • I'll be playing competitive shooters such as CS:GO 
  • My hand is 17 cm x 8 cm 
  • My budget is around 30-35 euros
  • I live in The Netherlands, so I don't have a huge number of options, but there's enough. 

I've already taken a look at:

• Logitech G203
  • Steelseries Rival 110
  • Corsair Harpoon RGB
  • Sharkoon Shark Force

Which of these mice will suit me best? Are there any other recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Hybrid palm/claw get G203, rival 110 is more for palm/fingertip user because the hump is slighty at the back and its lower than G203

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Hybrid palm/claw get G203, rival 110 is more for palm/fingertip user because the hump is slighty at the back and its lower than G203

Thanks for the quick response! How does the G203 stack up against the HyperX Pulsefire Core?

1 hour ago, Skystalker512 said:

I need recommendations for my first gaming mouse.

• I have a palm/claw hybrid grip
  • I'll be playing competitive shooters such as CS:GO 
  • My hand is 17 cm x 8 cm 
  • My budget is around 30-35 euros
  • I live in The Netherlands, so I don't have a huge number of options, but there's enough. 

I've already taken a look at:

• Logitech G203
  • Steelseries Rival 110
  • Corsair Harpoon RGB
  • Sharkoon Shark Force

Which of these mice will suit me best? Are there any other recommendations? Thanks in advance!

You could go to Coolblue and just order them al, and test them briefly in the shop to see how it fits your hand?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

You could go to Coolblue and just order them al, and test them briefly in the shop to see how it fits your hand?

Yeah I'm like really lazy, I kinda want the perfect mouse in one take you know, without the hassle of going through the returning process. 

33 minutes ago, Skystalker512 said:

Thanks for the quick response! How does the G203 stack up against the HyperX Pulsefire Core?

Less fancy and shorter but not my much..sensor performance is equal.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

3 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Less fancy and shorter but not my much..sensor performance is equal.

So it eventually comes down to which shape I like more, is what you're saying, if the sensor's performances are equal?

1 hour ago, Skystalker512 said:

Yeah I'm like really lazy, I kinda want the perfect mouse in one take you know, without the hassle of going through the returning process. 

So go to the store after ordering them online and select pickup store - you don’t need to pay anything. Then you can get a feel for the models you picked.

this is a tip I got from a employee at Coolblue when I was searching for my mouse. Settled for the Logitech G pro 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

2 hours ago, Skystalker512 said:

So it eventually comes down to which shape I like more, is what you're saying, if the sensor's performances are equal?

Yes. Dont bother with the sensor..most gaming mice nowadays has good sensor anyway especially if its a from reputable manufacturer.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]